Tuesday, November 4, 2008

RIP Deanna and Jesse

Ok - so no one is dead, but I was very sad to see this morning that Deanna and Jesse broke up. For those of you that don't know - they are the couple engaged on the last season of "The Bachelorette." For this reason, it makes me feel lame that I feel like I've lost something with this break up, but what can you do... I got hooked on The Bachelor when I didn't have cable and I can't go back to a world before the ultimate speed date.
Anyways, the point I'm trying to make here is that I'm so glad that what I have with Stephen is the real thing and I know it is going to last! I've found such a great friend and companion in him that this Bachelorette "crisis" doesn't shake me a bit (even if it was all just fake TV romance, I was gullible enough to believe it would work out...) In fact it just makes me even more excited about what is to come!!! =)

No comments: